Monday, September 12, 2022

Intentionality

The propensity for intensity,

Is nothing short of what we see,

Is humanity reality or is it just catastrophe,

Indecency of equality brings out the demons for all the free,

Can’t we be what we see or even ever have what we need,

Do we bleed to simply breed or do we plant the sympathy seed,

Can’t imagine what would be if everyone had a visual plea,

Is it you or is it me the dawning of the life to be,

Taking back from what was had, 

There’s no reason for feeling bad,

I’m screaming inside,

The demons of pride,

The excuses of the evening died,

Breaking through the intention of your own inventions,

I’m dreaming in nightmares with exceptional intentions,

The view of what we see is nothing short of what’s to be,

Never mind the emptiness it’s up to us to forge the rest!

3 comments:

  1. This is very inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seem to feel bad when I look at just myself. When I look at loving God and my neighbor as myself I find more joy. Today I say thank you neighbor. It is nice to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete