Thursday, September 1, 2022

Journey to the Void

 I seen myself laying there with my legs all f*cked up,

looking again I seen the mutilation, 

that caused the pain and the burning sensation,

the pain became worse with the nephropathy´s thirst,

so I took more and more until I was numb to the core,

Id pop them and crush them,

snort them and rush them into my brain,

where it started to turn me insane,

I stayed up nights sleepless and worked clay with my hands,

I would search the web for videos of bands,

Id cover the mirror to rid the vision of inferior,

Death became a game and came calling my name,

I didn't care if he took me or not,

Id snort more and would drift to the places I needed,

to steal the grip of realities trip,

but after a while I ran out of it,

A drug so deceiving it leaves your mind weaving,

and if id continued my friends and family´d be grieving,

I cared about no one, especially myself,

or so I thought with the white pills help,

I sat on the edge of my bed and was crying,

I felt that was it I was actually dying,

My family my friends they cared and they pleaded,

for me to get the help that I seriously needed,

I finally went to get help,

to the place that I needed,

there I excised the demons I seeded,

In just a short time I started to see,

That my journey wasn't over thanks you trinity,

I couldn't see family and could only talk to them briefly,

In a room by myself I read a good book,

that kept my mind off of that hell that I took,

I checked myself out where my family was waiting,

and began my new life without destroying my meaning,

It took a long time to heal and actually feel better,

I got back to work and was better than ever,

With the voices of the friends and the family I love,

Their hands altogether gave me that shove,

Back to reality I went with no looking back,

now Im sharing this void,

this time not enjoyed,

dont feel sorry for me,

Im here and I see,

the future is bright,

I am my own light,

never to be snuffed again,

by the crushed powder dragon,

that once snuck me in,

okay, thats enough,

its time to begin...   

3 comments:

  1. Oh doll. I had no idea. I'm so glad that you found yourself again. I can't imagine the world without you.
    Norah

    ReplyDelete