Friday, September 9, 2022

Sickened

 Redemption is the intention of no exception,

Take it or leave it or leave it to who ever believes in the resurrection,

Its just an extension of the the perception of attention,

The pages of the ages written by the unknown rages,

The people think they're free but are brought up in cages, 

The biggest illusion for all of the ages,

The mages slinging spells in intense blackout stages,

The reasons for the real and the war styles courageous,

Deceiving the disbelieving for indecent wages,

Reasons for achieving the battling courageous,

You won the biggest metal for a lifetime of nightmares,

Just hoping the people that appreciate your struggles actually care,

Never enough to thing things are fare,

You sit in the corner with a blank deadened stare,

Relieving the deceiving and others disbelieving,

The dreams that you once had are blackened and screaming,

The funny thing is that they all see the streaming,

But the deadness inside the orb spiders weaving,

Whats said and done inside me is leaving,

Its okay to be open about everyone grieving,

The what nots of this and that are retrieving,

The ultimate intention of the fire i´m breathing,

Its okay now the covid is leaving....



2 comments:

  1. This is amazing, can’t wait to read more of what you post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sensed a Dr Seus moment when you ended your blogvtoday:)

    I was once put in a cage by men once friends. A dark place with no one coming. I was so scared. Cried out for someone to save me. Silence. I cried out God save me. In his silence he did. And I am here today to be encouraged by my friend. It is a good day.

    ReplyDelete