Monday, September 19, 2022

My mind my time

Control the shadows in the corner,

Its your time to make the order,

Its up to you to make yourself or break yourself,

Fight through the demons that cling to your back,

Tell them to get off and disappear into their darkness!

You have to shed the hate and the fear and just renew who you are,

the path is yours but its up to you!

Its up to you to use your strengths that you keep to yourself,

Its up to you to make your path clear and push the obstacles off to the side,

They aren´t welcome to go on this ride,

Too long you've had to abide by the rules of everything around you,

Now you are realizing you are the rules that allow you!

Don´t let the fools with the fake personas control the life you deserve!

We all know they live off of credit cards and lies,

 and only hang out with their buddies their guys,

My last name is not made for ¨Itty¨ and I don´t ever want to fit into their committee,

These are the ones that raise their kids to think their better than their neighbor or their classmate that has the same assignment to make the grade for the state!

Back off with all that popularity crap! They are trying to step on everyone that is not in their pay-grade,

Its like you need bug spray for morons who think they have the jump on you because their kid starts with the talent-less genes of the masking of the painful means,

Their not special in any way!  They are like us but are afraid to say!

Take your neighbors hand and show them the way,

The way to the place where all our kids play,

no judgement, no fighting, no green screen to pretend you're in flight,

You know who you are trying to win the votes, 

You know who you are with the big fancy boats,

You throw out your lies and see to if we´ll bite,

and hopefully you have caught your limit by the end of the night,

How is that right?  Does that make you better to know that your deceptive ways have only made waves in your little spot where if you're nothing you're not! 

Your path you took early has ended in rot!

Its up to you, yeah what do you got!

Take all your talents and put them together and get your ass going on a personal endeavor,

This is for me to make what I can, If nobody likes it ill stick to the path,

The views that I get,

 about the words that I say,

 will hopefully inject everyone with hope and motivate,

I've been in the darkness and now I am out,

Its up to you to stand up and shout ¨Hey i´m Here!¨,

I faced death and beat it, 

I ate the pills that were made to deleted it, 

but all it really did was open the drain,

I threw in the plug and started my journey,

I´ll never go back to that place its too dirty,

Yes I can rant and bitch and complain because i´m a new man and i´m here to lay claim!

Its up to me, the Taurus.

yes soon they'll all adore us,

and pull themselves out,

to see that there is life when you carry no doubts..



2 comments:

  1. You're innovative and awe inspiring in your writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shadows. Yes I walk through the valley of the shadow of death. We all do. How do we make the shadows not become real fears that can kill us. On the flip side what light can make shadows smaller or even disappear? The mind is powerful. What do we believe? What power is great enough to conquer the demons? And for me a power that is lasting. We seek a better way. I pray we all find The Way that will surround us in pure perfection and bring us the freedom that cannot be taken and is given freely as a gift where we can just say thank you. Today I say thank you.

    ReplyDelete