Saturday, September 3, 2022

Morning

 Its the morning,

No red sky no warning,

The peepers they peep and the cicadas start singing,

The bees are about,

They like my strong coffee,

It will sting them if they don´t back the F off me,

Not really, I like them,

they bring us the beauty,

of the earth and the flowers we stare at for hours,

I smell the morning air with a hint of fertilizer,

It doesn't bother me it just makes me wiser,

I look at the world in so many ways,

And all I can say is I hope it all stays,

The silence the sounds,

they're all the same thing,

I love the start to this amazing morning,

I hear the birds now and they are a singing,

Its better they do than me id be whaling,

Sitting in the sounds of silence,

no signs of the worlds violence,

it puts me in a trance to have a never ending dance,

The perception of beauty as all of our own,

Have a good day and enjoy the silence of the morn...


No comments:

Post a Comment