Tuesday, September 20, 2022

The sight

No matter what race, color, or creed,

The simple fact is that everyone bleeds,

You may think differently than me,

But that doesn´t mean a thing,

If you love it and believe it 

we all can achieve it,

The positivity of togetherness,

If its good for the rest of us,

Some served and some didn't 

And others don´t get it,

The symbol for me may not be the symbol for you,

But i´ll still have your back because you´re human too,

The violence unneeded 

Some hearts are depleted,

Its those who need positivity seeded,

Think of a time when someone helped you,

And you thought to yourself, what would you do?

In the case of the man that seen I was stranded,

It didn't matter to him that I was disbanded,

A heathen he thought at first glance of me,

But the kindness in him threw no judgement you see,

He gave me a drink and even a dollar, 

So I could call home and give my dear mom a holler,

She told me to thank him, which I already did,

When I said thank you to him and what is your name,

He said no names needed here kid you´d have done the same,

The simple encounters of everyday man 

May one day save you so be good while you can...


No comments:

Post a Comment